Blogmas Day 3: Mini Controversy Palette

Happy Tuesday!

My Christmas decor is up and I will be sharing photos soon probably the following week after. I am hoping to squeeze in my all my DIY's before that!

Today I am sharing my review of the Mini Controversy Palette from the Shane Dawson/Jeffree Star collab. If you remember, I tried to order more of the collection but this was all I was able to get my hands on. It was revealed on the finale that the collection will not be restocked until March 2020 (sad face) but for now I can play with this palette.

To start, here's the outside packaging:


Which is pretty funky static design with Shane and Jeffree's logos on it. Now for the inside:



I took it with the flash so you could the holographic shine. It's so pretty!!


Like the mini breaker palette, Mini Controversy has 9 shades: Flat Earth, Cry on my couch, My boyfriend's purse, Controversy, Diet Root Beer (which is also in the Conspiracy palette) , My Apology, Exposed, Cancelled and The Simulation.

What I love about this palette, besides the epic packaging, I love how the colors are basic enough for every day looks. I did dip into My apology last weekend it's a fun maroon color.

Also that I got to see the behind the scenes of the palettes being created it was so amazing to experience the process. If you watched the finale, you'll notice a surprise! I can't wait for next year to hopefully get the full palette!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts