Blogmas Day 12: Christmas Clutch 2

Today I am celebrating an early Christmas with my bestie, my niece and my nephew in Lincoln.

Two clutches in one week? You betcha!

My November Can't Clutch This came in last week so I wanted to share it (better late than never!)



The design is a snow globe/clear design with pretty blue and trees:


I have to admit I was a little disappointed when the clutch wasn't an actual snow globe with water. They have done a past clutch like that but I missed out on it. The other problem is this clutch is a tad smaller when I used it last Saturday instead of my Christmas Tree one. I need to use a smaller wallet for it then I think I can make it work since I had just a regular sized square one.

Last but not least the cute sparkly flare:


 100% me. Always cold.

Per usual with all the clutches it matches the straps I have in rotation (yellow, pink and white). I am hoping to give the clutch another go once I figure out the wallet situation.

Have a great day!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts