Blogmas Day 21: JSC Mystery Box

I got my Christmas Mystery box from Jeffree Star Cosmetics Monday so I am sharing them items I got in it with you here!



The box came in this fun packing for Christmas!


Skin Frost: It's a dark color I believe the color is Heat Wave it's darker than I normally would like so I have to be careful using it.

Mystery Lip: Just like the summer mystery box, there was a special mystery lip this a pretty metallic red color very festive!

Queen Supreme:It's a very bright pretty pink!

Stickers: These are so cute! I am not sure where I want to put them. I almost want to get a hydro flask for it! Like what the cool kids use

Blood Blue Palette: So. I got a 2nd Blue Blood palette in this box. As you know, I had ordered Blue Blood as part of the Black Friday sale (review coming after Christmas). So I gave the other palette away as a gift :)

Despite getting the same palette twice, I really loved the box.

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts