Recap 2019/Goals for 2020

2019 was a really challenging year I wanted to look back and see what my goals from 2019 were and see if I accomplished anything before I share my 2020 goals!

I want to learn how to play the Ukulele 1/2 met

I bought the Ukulele this year and got for Christmas! I just need to learn to play now. 

I want to master more vintage hair styles (I will get Victory Rolls down) FAIL.

I did practice maybe once the entire year? I just got lazy with it.

More contests and hopefully more photo shoots 1/2 met. I competed in 7 contests this year and only got 1 shoot under my belt this year. I also put on my own contest!! 

Travel 1/2 met. I only traveled to Iowa City. Which really doesn't count. 

Hopefully move! FAIL. 

I had some financial burdens so I wasn't able to complete this one too.

Get fit FAIL 

I tried I really did but I need more discipline

Read more 1/2 Met

I didn't keep track how many book I read, but I will write down each book I complete

Less social media 1/2 Met

I give myself a cut off time 6pm (when I am not at work) but I really want to a lot less. 


You will notice a repeat with some of my goals for 2020

Goals for 2020:

Move 

Get Healthy 

Travel 

Less Social Media 

Read more (also re-read Harry Potter) 

Learn the Ukulele 

More Cosplay 


Clean my studio to make it useful 

Victory Rolls 

Enjoy pinup as in not stress if I don't win. 

Also re-take my PT certification exam. 

The most important one for is to clean my studio because it is unusable. I want to actually use the closet in there too because the one in my room is FULL and the shelves are starting to bow. Not good! 

I'm debating whether or not I want to keep the big desk that I have or downsize. I might make into a vanity. 


What are your goals for 2020?


Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts