Final $10 GW Challenge for 2019

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I had one of the best Christmases ever so that's really exciting. 

My after Christmas Tradition is to take down the Christmas decor, clean and get ready for the New Year. I decided to go to Goodwill for a few things. Now normally I don't put anything on my "thrift wish list" because the odds of me finding anything are slim to none. 

However the thrift Gods were smiling on me yesterday! 

I wanted something to hang on my door since I had taken down my Christmas wreath and I wanted some salt and pepper shakers. I have some but for everyday use and I couldn't find the pepper shaker for some reason.  I decided to put it out there that I wanted both of these items. 

As luck would have it I was able to find BOTH items! I was really excited! In fact all the items I got totaled to $9.76! I totally was not planning a $10 challenge but sometimes it just works out that way!
So to wrap up 2019 I am sharing one more $10 Goodwill Challenge Haul!

Item #1 my door hanger:


As you know, I LOVE frogs. So when I found this little guy it made me happy. 




Top Left: Isn't this cherry plate the cutest?  I noticed it has a chip on it in the corner but I will be using for sunglasses on my red/black end table basically a large trinket try as it were. 

Top Right: I found this super cute double mirror (can never have enough mirrors!) 

Bottom Left: Lipstick mug. I collect mugs and I saw this fun lipstick one later when I was cleaning it I discovered it was by  Mary Kay! 

Bottom: When I saw these salt and pepper shakers, I wasn't sure I wanted them mainly because the plugs were missing but an easy fix I just used some from another set. Also they weren't really my aesthetic (weird I know!) I had seen two other pairs but they were bigger and didn't match my kitchen. These are cute and simple however they were both .59 cents each though. 

Last but not least:

 
Are you surprised?

The purse even though is small it does meet my requirements (it has two pockets!). Plus who doesn't love a simple black purse?

Also this wallet is really cute and I love paisley. 

Here's to more thrifting in 2020! 

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts