Blogmas Day 24: New Christmas Traditions

Happy Christmas Eve!!

Today I am sharing my new Christmas Traditions that I added to what I do every year!

*Pick of Charity to donate to: I try to give a little more at Christmas. Sadly since Salvation Army does not support LGBTQ+ I have to pick somewhere else. Also, my work used to do a "Day of Sharing" but it went on a hiatus (but they brought it back this year) I did round up my at recent trip to 5 Below for Toys for Tots:



But also I wanted to pick another local charity so I chose to "stuff the kennel" at my vets office! I bought some extra goodies to take there!



*Tacos for dinner: Since Christmas Eve falls on Tuesday this year I wanted to make tacos and keep it a tradition every yea

*Soup for Christmas: We don't do turkey or ham anymore, we have once or twice done soups at Christmas I am hoping to make it a yearly tradition! What's your favorite soup

*Christmas breakfast: This is another thing I want to do too I usually make cinnamon rolls or something to that effect but I want it to go forward with it.

*Make Muddy Buddies. I honestly don't do any holiday baking and I want to slowly learn how to my favorite treat is muddy buddies or puppy chow it's easy enough to follow.


Hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas Eve!

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts