Blogmas Day 8: Christmas Movies

I didn't make it to Junkstock, I am hoping to squeeze it in next weekend. 

Today, I am sharing my favorite Christmas movies in no particular order 


Jeff Dunham a Very Christmas Special 


Okay granted it's not a movie peruse but it's one of my favorites especially guitar guy, with Peanut Reading Twas the night before Christmas. I laugh every time.

Elf

 
It's not Christmas without Elf this movie is a timeless classic plus it has the best line!

Home Alone and Home Alone 2 lost in New York.

Both of these movies were out when I was kid so I basically grew up on these. I have to admit I love 2 a bit more because I laugh so hard at the shenanigans of Harry and Marv, I remember my brother having a Talk boy too. I never tire of this one!

A Christmas Story


Do you remember the first time seeing a Christmas Story? I was in the 4th Grade. Since then I love watching this movie every year. In fact when we had cable TBS did an all day marathon which meant you had to watch it several times because you either were in the middle, end of the beginning of it. My tradition is to watch it Christmas Eve or Christmas night depending on my schedule. Ralphie is my spirit animal for sure.

Irvin Berlin's White Christmas

This movie was another my family had to watch every year. I was not able to sit still long enough through the whole thing but now I enjoy/appreciate it more.

Nightmare Before Christmas 

Of course this is in my rotation! No explanation needed.

4 Christmases 

This has become my favorite too. I love Reese Whiterspoon and this movie makes smile each year.

Non movies Christmas movies that I watch at Christmas:

About Schmidt 

So this was in the copy of White Christmas, I actually watched one year on Christmas now it's sort of my tradition. The movie has nostalgia because it took place in Nebraska Woodmen Tower, Johnny's restaurant, The Arch in Kearney to name a few. Jack Nicholson is a talented actor. 

La La Land

I think I might add this to my Christmas rotation this year. It does have a Christmas scene in it so.... but I love this movie and I know that's my unpopular opinion.

I know there's more movies out there that I didn't add but these are the ones I manage to watch during the Christmas season.

What's your favorite Christmas or holiday movie?

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts