Blogmas Day 10: Mermaids!

I am sure besides Christmas you're wondering about the rest of my mermaid bathroom? It's about half done at this point. I am waiting on some a vintage mermaid tin sign right before Thanksgiving I got two of the major items put up. I still want to share the BIG reveal (which I was most excited about), but I want to wait until I have the sign, I also have another mermaid DIY left to share too.

Today I sharing my collection of mermaids! Let's start with the main shelf:




Top: I got the mermaid book ends from Sourpuss many moons ago (named Luna). Her nose got bonked awhile back she's had several homes but now will permanently reside here!

To the right you know about the coaster I got a frame for it, and behind it are the turquoise daises I've had in here a Goodwill find. And last but least is the curlers I also found at Goodwill in a jar! I used the scarf I got from Babe Camp to tie it all together!

The middle: I got this mermaid wall hanging from Hobby Lobby (with coupon!) she definitely was the missing piece!

Now for the bottom: The blue mermaid I got at Gordman's during the summer and of course the Mermaids Drink Free sign another Goodwill find. I added my jellyfish Erst Wilder brooch too!

Last but not least, are the tray/jars I repainted and my blue jar was a Michael's $ Spot find.

Triangle shelf:



This was a Target Dollar Spot find a year ago. I debated for a while if I wanted to keep it or paint it. I moved some of my red lipsticks/glitter to free up space and I found my Little Mermaid Lego pieces Ariel and Ursula! Great way to display them!

The vintage door knob was from Summer Junkstock, another Hobby Lobby Mermaid! I love how my lights create a rainbow!

Last but not least:



You guessed another Hobby Lobby find (they have great mermaid stuff!) I saw this quote and I posted it to Facebook I almost didn't get it but again I had a coupon the same day I got the other mermaid so it helped lower the cost. I've always had something on these lights. I love it!

Also tonight I am going to Lauritzen Gardens for the Christmas Display! I will be recapping that on Saturday! I am so excited!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts