Blogmas Day 14: Aardvark Antique Mall

Today was supposed to be Lauritzen Gardens. Well, my bestie and I drove up to Omaha on Tuesday only to discover they closed at 5pm on Tuesday. Color me upset. We did still go look at lights in the Omaha area be on the look out for the post Monday.

Also my Christmas Mystery box for JSC has shipped I hope to post that next weekend.

I went to Aardvark Antique Mall in Lincoln on Thursday which I have not been to since 2016 
It's about the same size as Brass Armadillo but they have ALL THE PYREX! I about cried when I saw a dish similar to Midge's.

Most of this will be Christmas related (obviously). Here we go!


Before Christmas lights were invented, Christmas Trees had candles on them!



I posted a Vintage Christmas 7-Up ad on my Miss Mag Nificent Page and saw this later on.


Husker Christmas Tree anyone?



I have been wanting a set like this for a long time! Preferably red but this is cute.



This is one of many Christmas wreaths pictures I took. Shiny bright bulbs were trendy back in the day! They are so pretty!!


Today is the Army/Navy Game! I will be watching!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts