The Aardvark Antique Mall

Saturday, I spent time in Lincoln this time with my cousin and friends. We hit a antique stores including Aardvark Antique Mall Which is the ultimate in antique malls. In Nebraska we're pretty darn lucky to have some pretty stellar shops including this one. I did snag a few photos to share!



Isn't that a pretty display? It definitely has buy me written all over it!

I have never seen so many cookies before in my LIFE!



Three superman, characters from Beetle Bailey (an old school comic strip) two Miss Piggies, Dagwood (from the cartoon Blonde) Gone with the Wind, a vintage gas pump and I spy a For Dummies one. This wasn't all of them. There was more just about anything you could think of there was a cookie jar for it. Even two John Wayne's! (My mom is a huge fan!!).

Last but not least, I saw a ton of Pyrex!! I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures!





I really wanted that black bowl to come home with me but I behaved! I will share what I got later from another store.

I am in the process of writing my mid-term paper for school so the posts for the week will be scarce plus I am waiting on my Hell Bunny order so stayed tuned for the review!

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts