Summer Project: End Table

Happy Wednesday!

I am officially done with school for the rest of the week, tomorrow is the Jimmy Buffett concert! Then I work the long holiday weekend and start back up with classes next Tuesday. Summer is slowly winding down where as I am sad that it's almost over I am ready for the cooler temps! I know my apartment and my utility bill will appreciate it!

I did have a summer project which I started in June and finally finished over the weekend! My sister had this white end table all her life and sadly it's sat in the garage for over 3 years. I just wasn't ready to do something with it but finally I knew it was time. Plus I had gotten a new love seat two weeks ago so I that put me in the mood the spruce up the living room for a bit.

Here's the table back in June:



It was a white cream color but it was in desperate need of TLC.

Here's the table now:



I took black spray paint to the bottom and the top I did it in red acrylic. It totally fits well by my new loveseat:



 I added some of my cameras and a pretty silk flower to it :) I can't wait for Halloween so I can spruce it up!


Have a great day!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts