Fashion Friday: Anchors Aweigh

Happy Friday!

I am back doing another work weekend so I will be recapping Miss Des Monies Vintage Bike Night as spectator instead of a contestant so look for that on Sunday :)

So I cut my hair recently for the summer. I kept it longer so I am still able to roll it which I am planning to an update wet set blog post since I haven't shared since December last year.

I found this anchor top at a recent Goodwill trip what's perfect about it is that it's light weight so it's a perfect piece for the summer:



Top: Goodwill
Skirt: Steady via Daisy Jones Locker
Brooch: Erst Wilder 

Nautical is a perfect theme year-round but a summer staple for any pinup wardrobe :)


*************************

I had uneventful July 4th  it was so horribly HOT we were in a heat advisory all day. And July 4th is Steve Rogers Captain America's 100th Birthday so I did a little celebrating:

Thank you Pinterest!


I also wore Cap's shield dress that I got from More Me Know which I will be sharing next Friday :)

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts