Hollywood Candy: Pinball Muesum

Happy Tuesday!

I've decided to take July 4th and 5th off this week. Since it is the holiday and I plan on making an appearance at Miss Des Monies Vintage Bike Night. I had initial plans to write about the last 2 Erst Wilder releases this week but I have a surprise so that has to wait another week!!

Last week after my antique store fiasco, I stopped up to Hollywood Candy for some vinyl therapy which you know is one of my favorite vintage places in Omaha (I plan on doing a list soon!) they recently added a vintage pinball museum into the mix.



At first I thought it would like pinball games I grew up on which is The Addams Family, South Park, Caddy Shack (that DAMN gopher), Elvira, and World Cup Soccer but it is actually VINTAGE pinball games the ones that our parents grew up on that has no bells, whistles, or technology! I was really surprised to see so many vintage games 85 total. Here's the website 

I did buy a $1 round of tokens and played this tiki game:



I have to admit I am rusty on the old pinball game so I didn't so hot score wise here are some additional photos:





What is your favorite pinball game?

Have a Happy and Safe July 4th!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts