July Can't Clutch This!

You guys,

This is by far my MOST favorite Can't Clutch This ever!!! Studio DIY did an epic Insta release for this one with some fun new products more on that in a bit, let's get to the clutch!



As you can see the clutch is YELLOW which has become my summer color as it were. I wanted to take photos of the clutch with my car Sunni but it was rainy Saturday and Sunday I was trying to sleep for work. 



Anyways it is another fold over clutch and what is dope about it besides the color is that they made adjustments to have inside pocket be lower for your contents! Plus the flare? Hello pretty palm leaf! 

The inspiration for this clutch comes from the beautiful cabanas you see on beaches and also it reminds me for fluffy beach towels! 

New items! Like I said Studio DIY did an epic release on Instagram where they made their account private and did a super secret release to followers! It was pretty amazing to see them add more products!

Check them out here 


 

*Wallets: They added thin style wallets to fit in the clutches which is really dope. I had been using ones that I had found in store but it's cool to have some ones that match up. You can get them in pink, yellow and holographic. Also there's room on the key ring part for more keys etc.

*Wrist Straps: Also they added two wrist straps! Pink and Silver to match most of the clutches. 

Those are the two big ones! They also are planning a shoulder strap in the not so distant future. Which I can take or leave. Also the first ever round clutch!!!

So yes this clutch gets an A+ 

 *************************************

This weekend was quiet the only exciting thing was I got signed up for Daisy Jones Summer Spectacular! Which the turnout was FAST! My friend Sara and I had arrived there was already three in line! There are 20 contestants! I am super excited for this contest! 

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts