Fashion Friday: Blues

Happy Friday!!

This weekend is our historical event and I usually don't go to any events but I decided to wear my pinup best (despite the heat) and go to the car show Saturday. Also there will be an interesting lecture about Women in World War II at M'Lady Coffee House that afternoon :)

Today's Fashion Friday post is a way back from when I had longer hair and I got the dress back in April but the weather was not warm enough to wear it either so I finally wore the day after "Pinups at the zoo"

Dress: Scout
Shoes: Bettie Paige


I think this dress is a bit of 80's/90's? I am still learning to date pieces. I did pops of yellow with my shoes, etc. I really love this dress it's light weight and colorful!!


This summer has been flying by! I did finally go to the beach on Sunday and wore my new vintage inspired swimsuit so look for that post next week!

Have a a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts