Tkik Time

Before I got into pinup, I really was into tiki inspired/vintage Hawaiian style still am and now I have started incorporating pieces into my closet along with fun accessories too! I wanted to share a list of places where to find some Tiki pieces to wear this summer/year round!! Including accessories!

Sourpuss Clothing

Of course I started out with Sourpuss. They have some great hula girl outfits with bamboo accessories from Lady Luck Boutique, they also carry some tiki pieces from Collectif too.

Dolly Cool 

It wouldn't be a post without mentioning Dolly Cool as well!  As always Claire has the best tiki accessories hands down including brooches, necklaces and hair ties!

Luxulite

Another one of my favorite shops Luxulite has some super cute pineapple/fruit inspired pieces to channel your inner Carmen Miranda!

Lady Lucks

I have to order from this shop yet but they have Bamboo style jewelry and expensive hair flowers!

Pinup in a Pack 

I've mentioned that you Pinup in a Pack has an online store that carries additional goodies including sunnies, handbags and a few tiki pieces too

Hell Bunny

Hell Bunny is where I got my one Tiki inspired dress and they have a few items to add to your collection :)

Rebel Love Clothing

I have a skater dress from Rebel Love that is tiki styled and they have some fantastic pieces including this Tiki Goddess Dress!! 

A Classic Paradise

This is a new online shop I have discovered through Etsy and I just purchased my summer spectacular dress from them!  They also carry Hell Bunny and Collectif too!

That's all for now! Happy Tiki Shopping!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 






Comments

Popular Posts