Skin Care Routine!

Hello!

I wanted to share my updated skin care routine. I am trying to be better about it as I am getting older, skin care is important! I was really lazy about it in my teens and I still have my moments in my adulthood but I am trying to get better at it!! Washing my face daily, moisturizing, using a face mask, etc. So here is a break down of the products that I currently use and love!




One thing about me: I don't wear make-up every day. Since I work overnights I feel there is no point in wearing make-up I used to but then I had the habit of rubbing my eye shadow off so I stopped wearing it. Now if I do wear make-up it's only once a week if that.

Face Cleanser: Soap and Glory Fab Foam Cleanser 

As you know, I LOVE Soap and Glory and this stuff is no exception! I love the packing, it also has witch hazel in it which is so good for your skin!

Face Mask: Formula Ten Be Pure Facial Mask

I've talked about this mask before as well since I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and Old Navy carries it so whenever I am there, I pick up a new tube. I try to do a mask at least once a week to help my skin breathe

Moisturizer: Say Yes To Cotton

I got Say Yes to products at Wal-Greens and I love this moisturizer.  I love fresh cotton smell too!

Acne Treatments: Ugh. Even though I am 35, I still get breakouts especially during my period and if I am really stressed. I grabbed Clearasil Gentle Prevention Daily face wash  Clearasil has been around forever heck I remember getting free samples in health class. But the product hasn't changed which is awesome so I use it when I have breakouts

Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10
For on the spot acne care (instead of popping them) I use Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10.This products works amazing! I use when I start getting a zit to help calm it down and I use daily.

What's in your skin routine?

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts