Scene of the Crash Pinup Contest!

What a weekend!

As you know my 3rd pinup contest Scene of the Crash was Saturday. The turnout on contestants was amazing there was 21 of us. It was a good time as always but really hot too! Gotta love the mid west!

What was really exciting my friend Sara (aka Cora Schwinn) competed for the first time! She's been my main supporter but she finally got over her jitters! It was great to share the stage with her!

I didn't win or place but 3 of my friends did!! So that was really really awesome!!

My friend Ashley who has done 7 contests finally won "Best Dressed"

Her friend also named Ashley took 2nd which was really exciting!

My friend Audrey was in the top 5 too so us Nebraska gals know how to work it!!

Here are a few photos from the day:

All the contestants! 


Audrey is on the left in leopard, and Ashley in yellow 

Here's yours truly with Biscuit my friend Camille's car

Daisy Jones sign up is this coming Friday!! I am really excited for it!!

See you Friday!


Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts