A is for Alice

Hello! Welcome to my little space. I’m excited to be a part of this challenge. A lot of these projects I haven’t gotten a chance to share on my blog until now so it’s a good thing.


Today I am sharing an altering project (A is for altering too!) is one that I did a while back and came across it as I was going through some projects for this challenge.

Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies of all time. Which inspired this project:



I started with a plastic Valentine’s chocolate box covered it in paper then added the keyhole embellishment to it and attached a key with a ribbon.


I had gotten a Jolee’s Disney Alice in Wonderland sticker set on clearance open the heart and the top we have my favorite character good old Cheshire cat:




I drew the tree branch he’s lounging on.

On the bottom is Alice of course with of course the drink me bottle:




The bottom I kept simple just with the Alice in Wonderland sticker on the back:




It ties in all nicely together!

Thank you for stopping by see you tomorrow!!

Comments

  1. Stopping by from A to Z - nice to meet you! Very creative project - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming! I enjoy perusing the crafts and favorites of artists (I buy the supplies but never get around to the actual making!). So glad you're part of A to Z. It's fun to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts