L is for Layers

Do you ever have a project you start then never finish? Me all the time!! What I like about this challenge it’s given me a chance to share projects that I started and never finished lack of motivation or the good old mojo heads for the hills (a common trend for yours truly).

Today I am sharing a piece I started and finally finished!

I began my 8 x 10” canvas with some blue paint, followed by some pink Tulip fabric spray:



I had the cross stenciled on there, I added coat of blue glitter paint:



(It will dry clear)

Next I used a foam stamp around the edges.




Followed by a white out pen doodles




I wanted the cross to be my focal point so I came across a frame in the stash



Last I took a paper tube and did prints:



And added some puff paint swirls:






Come back tomorrow for another mixed media piece!!

Comments

Popular Posts