N is for Necklace

This another project I made a while back never shared on here that happens being an unorganized artist!

Do you have a lot of earrings that have lost their mate (probably in Narnia with the missing socks), pieces that no longer have a chain, etc? I do!!

I bring you everything but the kitchen sink necklace:



A take on a charm bracelet but in necklace form, most of the pieces are from a charm bracelet I had in my teens a few are the broken earrings I mentioned I just added a jump ring to them.




My senior key I wore that all the time during my high school years (despite it was gold I’m more of a silver jewelry girl) oh and of course my house key in the center back in Dale Junior’s #8 days.



The skier charm is mom's just floating around in her jewelry box so I took and added it to the necklace.


Have you ever taken old jewelry and made it into something new?



Comments

Popular Posts