D is for Duck Tape

Happy Friday!!

If you’ve been here before you know I love duck tape. In fact I have quite a few projects on it. But instead of bombarding you with the links you can check out the duck tape rocks category at the bottom of this post.

Today I’m sharing a clutch made from Batman duck tape. Yes you read right there is super hero duck tape. That’s another thing I like besides duck tape is super heroes.


Is it not awesome??


First I measured a strip about 12” to start:




Then I repeated until had about 6 pieces each. I decided the clutch should about 3 strips wide:






Next I will attach each strip together to create one big piece of “material” here it is folded over:




Now for the fun part duck tape also has sparkly craft tape so that’s what I lined the inside of my clutch with:



I left some space at the top for where the start of the flap of my clutch will go I made the flap with approximately 2” of smaller strips going across the top:




Finally we close up the sides and we have a complete clutch:




Here is the inside again and yes I did add velcro to close the clutch:






Did I mention the duck tape glows in the dark? Added bonus!

Have a great weekend and see you Saturday for E!!

Comments

  1. Very cute! The different kinds of duct tape out there blows my mind. Have you ever seen the Red Green Show?

    PS Your CAPTCHA is still turned on....you might wanna turn it off so that you get more comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great ideas here. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your crafts. I'm visiting from the A to Z Challenge.
    Rita 1896

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts