F is for Flower

Happy Monday!!

I love it when I can combine a few of my favorite things together in a project. Also I like easy projects too that don’t require a lot of time because sometimes I only have time for a quick project.

I had picked up some small black canvases at Hobby Lobby (on sale!)




I drew some flowers onto each one:




For the first flower, I used one of my favorite creating materials white out pen:



After it dried I added a white button:




For the second flower I used Tulip puff paint:




Then I used a sponge dot brush for the center:




If you haven’t noticed I like black and white oh and flowers too!! Here they are together:




They will look great in my kitchen! Hoping this helps bring spring our way we’re still cold here.

Have a great week!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts