G is for Green

My apologies for posting late! I wasn’t feeling good Monday night and wound up in the Emergency Room but I am feeling much better after some sleep!

Today I am sharing a tie dye project with of course green tie dye! I had some left over from another A-Z project which you’ll see this week so I thought perfect for my G post! I also had a t-shirt on hand to dye as well!

First of course is to tie the shirt:



I choose a spiral design so I bunched up the center then I rubber banded everything up.

Next dampen the shirt and add the dye:




Wrap the shirt in plastic and let it set for 6-8 hours the longer you go the darker it will be!

After rinse out the shirt cold water:




Cut the rubber bands off and then hang your shirt to dry here is the end result:




Isn’t it awesome? Green is one of my favorite colors too!

Thanks for stopping by and your comments!

Comments

Popular Posts