My bench!

This will be my last live post for the week.  The rest are post dated entries.  I'm taking some time off. Not sure what I'll be doing probably catching up on those creative projects. But I wanted to share this:

This is my mini bench and there isn't anything mini about it!  I honestly thought smaller but after thinking about it the bench is going to have to be bigger so they know what I plan to with the even bigger one. My sponsors are local photographers.  I'm so happy they chose me!

Have a great week and enjoy my posts!

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog, and it looks good, and it also inspires me. I sometimes reach out to bloggers and invite them to become my blog friends. So I send out comments to blogs which appeal to my blog senses per se...LOL

    I hope you will visit, and if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Hope to hear from you soon....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts