Well "owl" be!

Meanwhile back at the ranch....

I was surprised to be sharing something creative with this week.  In fact Mojo and I had our tifts lately I almost filed for divorce seriously.  But as it turns out I got a chance to sneak some creating time in this weekend and wouldn't you know it sparked some great ideas!!

Today I am sharing something with you that I made not long ago with some Halloween stickers from K & Company:


Minus the top because it had glare

An owl pin! I just feel in LOVE with this owl sticker and I wanted to do something special with it.  So I found some of these photo frame buttons which are easy peasy lemon squeezy to assemble.  I just took some of my Halloween paper cut to size and stuck Mr. Owl down presto!

Actually Owls are trendy this day and age. I've seen necklaces, rings, etc. I think mom has some necklaces still from I was a kid I need to find them.  My parents never throw anything away luckily.

********************************

The weekend was decent. I didn't do anything to exciting just babysat my cousin Debi's kids which was awesome as always.  I will end this post with some fall randomness:

*Today is national Pizza month so order your favorite pizza (with breadsticks!) yummm!

* Bath and Body works has a new Halloween Hand sanitizer line including vampire's blood (more on that this week!)

*Fall smells including: Apple, and spiced pumpkin

*Dairy Queen has their pumpkin pie blizzards this month :-)

*Kenny Chesney's new CD = Love (review tomorrow!)

*October 2nd was World Card making day?? Boy shows you how much I pay attention!

*I've located my glue gun. It was in the last placed I looked. 

*I gave myself a glitter shower yesterday-glitter everywhere. I even found some on my glasses case later at work.

*Last but not least I will finally hear about the benchmark for the arts this week!!

That's it for now! Have a great start to the week!

Comments

Popular Posts