Halloween Jewelry

One thing I love about Halloween is the jewelry the unique pairs of earrings, the necklaces, rings, and bracelets. Clarie’s is usually my favorite haunt (ha) for these types of jewelry. This year I found some at Target. Actually the pieces are neutral where you could wear them year around not just Halloween which is nice. But I’ll share those later today is all about homemade Halloween jewelry:







My first piece here is the frame bracelet I got at Precious Treasures a while back when I share it before I had made a frog bracelet. For Halloween, I took my EK Success cat punch and alternating between black and orange as you can see. This is what I love about this bracelet that I can alternate holidays with it. It’s a very seasonal bracelet!

Next up is a pumpkin ring:




I got some bling rings from Precious Treasures too and the idea came to me to make a jack-o-lantern ring. I did one coat of orange acrylic paint and then took my other EK Success punch the jack-o-lantern one this time and used black paper and glued them on.



I just used some clear nail polish over the top so the face doesn't come off.

I wouldn't mind having a bat necklace like Lilly Munster had that'd be awesome!

Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts