Feeling spooky

Happy Halloween!!

I had an amazing weekend and Halloween wasn't all that bad either! Here are some weekend photos:

This is from my glow necklace


My roommate craved her pumpkin earlier this week with her nephew and her mom.  We had rather small pumpkins so I decied to paint mine.  I couldn't come up with anything then it me:

At first it may look like Mike from Monster's INC but actually it's a character from The Sponge Bob "Employee of the month" computer game.  See there is this place called Rock Bottom.  And the characters are a bit on the strange and scary side.  She works behind the counter at the bus station.

Spongebob- "My what a voluptuous eye you have"

Chick (don't know her real name)- "All the better to roll at you pipsqueak"

This happens to be a decoration I got at a thrift store not long ago. He is missing his hand which I didn't learn until getting him home. Oh well I like him anyways. I named him Stumpy :)

One of my all time favorite movies is The Nightmare before Christmas. I watched that Friday afternoon it's one of my traditions.  I have a few Jack Skellington items some old some new:

The Jack doll I had gotten at a garage sale years ago.  He's sitting on my newest pair of arm warmers. I have to other pair but wouldn't you know, I can't locate them?  So I was stoked when I came across these in Omaha Friday. 

I was VERY happy to have found a purse and wallet! Both have been on my list for a while and locally the purses or bag have been a little pricey.  I found this at Spencers with my warmers for a reasonable price!

I love these votive Jack Skellington heads purchased at Hallmark again a couple years ago. In fact they were the last ones!

Here is another close up of my bag

In the spirit of Jack Skellington here.  I have more thing another pumpkin:

A Jack pumpkin!  I did this last minute today.  Unfornately we didn't have any kiddos at Sunday school so I really hated these pumpkins to go to waste.  Can you tell that I really LOVE The Nightmare before Christmas?

Even though I had to work tonight, we still did some celebrating.  We rented some movies:

My uber cool Halloween bag from Family Video :)

I finally rented Disc 1 of Season 1 of True Blood.  I also rented a Johnny Depp movie From Hell that I haven't seen yet. 
******************************

Like I said my 3 days went FAST.  I went to Omaha Friday saw my friend Becki we went to my old college hangout The Ice House we shopped.  Saturday night I babysat for a friend and that was pretty much it. I didn't any bench work in and I'm a little mad at myself for that I will try this week. 

I can't believe October is over and November is here tomorrow EEEKKK! Now that's scary!



Comments

Popular Posts