Bench progress 2

I owe an update on my mini bench. That was one thing that I did on vacay was paint my bench.  I picked out paint samples, bought the paint and got started:

Mini bench taped up and ready to be painted!

 Bench after 2nd coat of paint

After touch ups and ready for the white paint!





My bench is "Piano Bench" so when it's completed the bench will look like a piano.  I was so darn excited about getting selected, I didn't even tell you guys sheesh.  Anyways the color of black is called Galaxy Depths.  It just said Piano when I picked it up.

Yesterday I had planned to start the white but for some odd reason I could not locate any white acrylic paint. My thought was HOW do I not have white paint?  Out of all the creating I do how could I not have such an essential color? I realized I had tons of pink and I couldn't figure out why. I boasted my complaint on Facebook that day and then my one great friends said "Didn't use the pink paint for one of your pink ribbon projects?"  Oh duh. *slaps hand to forehead* that's what friends are for.  They remind you of stuff that you may forget and believe me that happens often. 

So instead I did touch ups.  For being a month towards deadline I am pleased with progress.  Actually the painting will be the easiest step. 

I have so much to catch you guys up still. Plus next week is the week before Halloween so I will more and likely will have Halloween creative posts and Day of the dead stuff too. 

Stay tunned!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts