Jack-o-Lantern Bag

It was a typical day in Sunday school. I was standing in our supply closet trying to find something to amuse my one and only student (ok her brother is in the class sometimes he's 2 so it's 1 1/2 students) Jocelyn.  I came across some poly non-woven bags aka go green bags that I gotten at the $ Tree for VBS.  I noticed an oragne one and took it home I figure it would make the perfect Jack-o-latern bag.

I grabbed a sharpie, black duck tape, and some ribbon.  I decied to use the duck to create the face of the Jack-o-lantern because sometimes as much as I love sharpies they tend bleed if you're not careful.  Here is the end result:

I also added ribbon for so extra style :)  Actually the cool part is with the duck tape you can remove the pieces and do a different face if you want.

This will be my last post for the week.  I have couple of days off so I plan to enjoy them.  I will be back next week to recap Halloween. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Comments

Popular Posts