Halloween Decorating Part 3

Happy Friday! It is NOW offically October 1st!! I have the weekend off and it's the first non-Husker weekend,  since they've started. It'll feel weird not gearing up as usual for game day.  They play next Thursday.  I am not entirely sure what's on my agenda, I think another trip to Michaels maybe in order and definate stop at Nobbies to price some of the costume accessories for mine and Mary's costumes.  Plus I kind of want to check out the Junkton Flea Market to see if I can find those buckets from Mickey D's that I mentioned in Wednesdays post.

Okay enough chatter let's get down to the final part for now of my decorating posts. There will be more to come, but as I've said before this is only my side of the bedroom.  Thankfully Mary and her mom are cool with my "decorating" I try not to go to overboard :-)




First off I have locker shelf that currently has all my Sookie Stackhouse aka the True Blood books.  I am almost finished with them. Vampires are a major Halloween symbol right up there with Witches and Skeletons! I just have to get some fake fangs to display on there.  In front of my books is Oliver, a Skelanimal  dressed as a pirate. I found him at Target last year. 




Next, is my bedside table. I used my Bret Michael's bandanna cause it's black and also has a skull on it.  I have a little chair where I put my cell phone, guess what I put there?  Yup another bendable skeleton he's relaxing. (PS they are so much fun!)



This is a jack-o-lantern votive pail, a Wal-Mart find.  Since it's black on black I used to use my battery operated tea-light so you could see it. 



More skelanimals make their apperance I don't know their names off hand but I think they're spooky kind of cute. 



Sorry the picture is a bit blurry. I made this Halloween shadow box a while back, I shared how I made it last year if you're interested check it out.  I still need a picture of some kind in it.  PS. I did add a picture to it and I'll share that next week :)

Okay we're almost done here I promise! I found this vintage style sign at Gordmans too:


It reminds me of Anne Tanitor  before I even started decorating, I had seen these signs like in August (I didn't buy anything then) and there was more styles I have the pictures of them somewhere anyways, when I went to look for them there weren't very much left.  I was lucky to have found this one plus it's one of my favs.  "It says hand over the Halloween Candy and Nobody gets changed into a Toad"

Last but not least another skeleton:



He's riding on my bottle suncatcher :-) he looks like he's having a blast huh?  That's it of my room decorating for Halloween. I am working on some crafy decorations too.

That is it for now!  I will have more as the month goes on.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. The Sookie Stackhouse books! I'm reading those right now. I got hooked on True Blood first, but since three seasons isn't enough to satisfy me, I decided to pick up the books as well!

    Love the rest of your decorations, especially the jack-o-lantern pail! Very cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts