Halloween Cards

As the week of Halloween posts continue today I'm sharing my Halloween cards that I made for my co-workers.
I did tag cards alternating between black and orange paper.  I used my Halloween print paper scraps. The Wizard and witches hat stickers I've had for so long and the Halloween cocktail stickers I got last year and I haven't found yet this year because they're so cute!

 
Here are the designs and their greetings:


Witch hats: Best Witches!



 
Halloween cocktail: Cheers to you this Halloween!


Wizard hats: Have a magical Halloween!

 
*********************

It's hard to believe that Christmas will be here before you know it.  Meaning I have to think about Christmas cards and I want to re-look at my advent calendar.  Last year I made one and it was so rushed.  That I really did think the concept through or anything.  I can't believe I actually want get started on Christmas stuff NOW when I usually tend to put it off until the last minute.  We'll see how this lasts!



 

Comments

Popular Posts