Hemingway's Whiskey

Oh yeah! What's not to love???


I am in scramble mode because I am taking vacay next week and I need to have some post dated stuff on here for next week, I have 3 birthday cards to make, plus one for world card making day, etc, etc.  But I want to make a moment from the insanity to about Kenny Chesney's new album: Hemingway's Whiskey. 

First off I LOVE KC. Just as much as Bret Michaels. I've seen in him in concert twice back to back in '06 and '07.  I became a die hard fan in college. His music is so amazing.  He sings about what he knows the becah mainly but about his life and love the whole nine yards.  It's not a bunch of red-neck stuff. 

As always KC knocks it out of the park.  My favorite of course is "Boys of Fall" total football athem you just gotta love it. I like all the songs actually.  I am hoping that his release of this CD means that he will tour this year because it has been WAY too long since I've seen him in concert.

I hope to be back tomorrow with good news later days!

Comments

Popular Posts