Halloween coloring pages

Happy Week before Halloween!!


Since today (Sunday) is one week before Halloween I thought I'd kick off the week with some coloring book pages that I did the other night.  I always feel that sometimes you have to back to the basics of your creative roots and for me that's coloring in a coloring book.

These are from my Peanuts Halloween coloring book that I got at the $ Tree:

Media: colored pencil. Note: I didn't have a peach colored pencil on hand to give them skin color but I will go back and do that later :)

1st up Snoopy as Pirate with Woodstock as his trusty parrot:






Next Schroeder (I think that's how ya spell that's what spell check gave me) and his piano with Snoopy sleeping with a cute little Jack-o-lantern:




Here is fairy princess Sally:



I didn't have a gold colored pencil on me so I went with a gray for the crown along with sky blue. 


Here is my girl Lucy with a Jack-O-Lantern balloon, I gave her a pink ball cap:



Last but not least good old Charlie Brown:




Yup cutting multiple holes in his sheet for his ghost costume!  "I had a little trouble with the sciossors" I can totally relate Charlie!


*******************************
I am totally excited for the week!  I have tons to share and I'm hoping I can get it all squeezed in! So stick around for my Halloween posts you won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts