You got style!


Wow!!! I was STOKED when Sarah from Pencil to Paper    awarded me the Stylish blogger award.  I am deeply honored.  (I'd like to thank the academy...)  So here is the drill: 
  • Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.

  • Award 15 or so recently discovered great bloggers.

  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


Okay without further ado 7 things about me:

1.  I can't snap my fingers

2. Creating to me is everything to me it is the air I breathe, I am blessed with an amazing talent

3. I have several nicknames among them are Mags, Miss M, Bubbles, and Trouble :)

4. I rather be behind the camera than in the actual picture

5. I collect frogs 

6. I am very stubborn when it comes to certain things

7. I can read palms just a fun hobby I picked up on :)

Ok now that is done I have to pick my blogs that rock here we go:

 The Apels  Alissa was one of my instructors in college. I love her blog about her two boys Mica and Isaak they're super cute!

 Vicki Chrisman My awesome friend whom I sing her praises a lot on this blog! She is very creative and I love her work, pictures, and she is my inspiration!

 Writer Ninja I love her blog about obscure holidays and randomness, definately check her out!


 The art of Jesse A newly discovered blog, I love his work and his photos too :)

 Thoroughly Modern Medusa  I love Melissa's photography so unique, and creative shots.


 Art Gecko Studio Misty's creations are awesome! I love her dragons, and she recently started painting tea pots!


 Daydream Believer Jamie's blog rocks. She loves Reality TV and her blog always makes me laugh

 Thoughts of a cardmaking scrapbooker!  Michelle is on the Crafy Secrets design team with Vicki. I was instatnly hooked her to cute cards and fun layouts!

These are the ones I deem worthy of this award :) Please check their blogs out if you get a chance!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Maggie.. how nice is that!! You are so sweet! I guess I didnt realize you were posting here with such regularity.... I will come for often. I read back and looked at what you've been up to..fun! Thank you for this award! I will pass it on. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the things about you and I am deeply honored for receiving that award. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! What a sweetheart you are! And I love all of your "junk in" treasures! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie,

    thank you so very very much for this awesome awards, I just love receiving and giving them to my peeps....

    I will past this award soon, and take care...

    xooxoxoxo

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts