Another snow day

Well we got MORE snow. 8.5 inches to be exact.  I know I chose to live in Nebraska and that I must deal with the consequences but enough already! Heres proof:

I think that's my car buried under there??
It started Saturday afternoon, I had just gotten back from a fun filled day in Omaha (more on that later). So we all opted to stay in we gotten take out and settled in.

No church or Sunday school but plenty of shoveling awaited me today. Is it true the shoveling burns calories I must find out!! It took a good hour to get my car dug out along with the driveway and our sidewalk. Ick no fun. Not to mention being COLD. 

I worked on a project that I've been itching to do all week so that is what I worked on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon I am leaving you with some sneaky peeks:

My favorite Ralph eating paste!
More patches
Yes it involves jeans and patches.  I'll share the rest later this week!

Comments

Popular Posts