No longer a Taurus?

So the latest in the world is all of our astrological signs are WRONG. I was wondering why everyone on Facebook was saying I’m no longer a Leo but a Cancer or Yay! I’m still a Pieces, I was just kind of miffed that I was out of the loop on something again. Then I discovered what the French toast all the hubbub was about. Check it out here.



Apparently I’m an Aries not a Taurus? A ram instead of a bull, are you kidding me? First of all I think this whole mess is nuts. Earth rotation really? Doesn’t that sound like the world’s biggest excuse? I can’t work today because of the Earth’s rotation I didn’t get up on time. See this is why I am an artist instead of scientist.

I have news for those eggheads. I’ve been a Taurus for 27 years now thank you very much and I am not changing for you. Heck I wouldn’t even know how to be an Aries. And hello? The description of my sign fits me to a T. Especially being bull headed, because I so am, plus I hate to be wrong. See? That’s a stubborn Taurus for you. But apparently Aries is stubborn too? No offense to any Aries Ram’s out there, but you're now Pieces (from a ram to a fish!) and so on.

I saw Ellen the other day at the doctors office and she was talking about this it was too funny she is an Aquarius but with the new so-called system she'd be an Capricorn she goes "That means I have to get my tattoo, my bedsheets, and bath towels changed." Then she read her new horoscope from Cosmo which got loads of laughs. The new sign Ophiuchus to her sounded a couch from Ikea ditto.

If you believe in it that sort of thing. Me I just like reading everyday like the funnies for a good laugh sometimes I admit they're so dead on it's scary.  I grew up with all this I knew my sign at a young age because dad has always been into that stuff so try to change me I dare ya.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

  1. I think I read somewhere that that's wrong, and our signs didn't change at all? Something about more than one zodiac maybe? I didn't pay too much attention because, like you, I just read them for fun. Either way, I'm a Taurus. So there. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts