Snowy snowy snowy

Today is 1-11-11.  Are you going to buy a lottery ticket?? I might if I remember.  Yesterday was a major snow day of course I still had to work I didn't stay in as much as I liked to someone had to do the shoveling. I wound up falling on my bum that wasn't fun.  I remember loving the snow days as a kid you know going outside in your snowsuit, (I had a purple pair of London fog snowpants) making snowman, snowangels, forts, not leaving a speck of snow unmarked the yard had to be full of boot prints, snowball fights, and going sledding.  I remember as a kid jumping into piles of snow, and going down my slide full of snow.  Memories!


Now as an adult I can't stand it. Sure it looks pretty coming down but that's about it.  I hate having to dig out my car, shoveling stinks because you're sore afterwards and driving in it isn't grand.  I would give anything to be that kid again.  I didn't get any crafting done though I did some planning which I suppose is better than nothing the only thing that got done was laundry. I did snag a few shots on my cell phone of the snow:



Our birdbath it looks like a cake don't it?

My car covered. This would be the 3rd time today I dug it out



Oh there's my car!!


Today I plan to make some broccoli cheese soup mmmmm! And get layout pictures taken for here I am so slacking!

Stay warm wherever you are!

Comments

Popular Posts