Hand over the chocolate!

My friend/co-worker was feeling a bit down the other day, I was going through my card making supplies box and I decided to whip up a cheer up card for her my 1st card for 2011 :)

The imagine is from the Girlfriends by Crafty Secrets.  I've been dying to use this image for like ever.  I love Rosie the Riveter.  I did a tie card inside of a normal folding card. I kept the card clean and simple because I didn't want to take away from the image.  I just tied the card with ribbon from my stash which I have plenty of :)

Here is the bottom half from the image (notice the box of chocolates looks like a prescription?). This is what I love about these images. Most in the set come with a memo/journal line with the image where you can just cut it in half pefect for card making yeah?

I've been getting a head start on Valentines, plus two upcoming birthdays in February.  I've been sitting with old issues of magazines, plus a book I got at the library book sale for new ideas!

**************************
Just a quick share for you. Most of you know that I like unique jewerly, my cousin Debi had given me this ring yesterday:

I had seen on her hand at church and was totally jealous that she had such a cool ring. She had told me on Facebook the night before that she had something for me. It was this ring! She removed it and gave it to me! I was so stoked! I totally love it!

Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts