Well...

So yeah I like totally owe you a creative post I haven't really shared anything since Sunday well, and my cell phone shots they're creative. But my post load is backing up I still haven't even griped about Bret Michaels proposing to his baby Momma (I KNOW!!), however maybe there isn't much to say on that... And that I still have layouts to share yet too. Okay enough of the excuses let's get on with this shall we?

Today  is my works Holiday party (a month late but whatevs) and my friend Shannon is whom I selected for our gift exchange what are the odds right?  (No I didn't cheat and peek honest!) so I'm giving her a gift card because well it's easy BUT I made her an awesome gift card holder:


I had some of these large "mint" tins at one point and time this one was my last. I couldn't locate an Altoid tin (it was after the fact this was done I find one) anyways I used my Rock King Mat stack for the paper, EK Success silver letters, and Jolees is the guitar sticker. Not shown but on the sides of the side I just took sheer garbo black ribbon and put around it.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

I did clean out my creative drawer Thursday and boy did it need it. There was a major glitter explosion (no one was injured just covered in glitter) and I couldn't locate anything but I changed that.  It feels good to clean and organize once in a while :)

Oh and yeah our very Miss Nebraska won Miss America Saturday night! Pretty cool if you ask me. She is only 17 (wow) and our first ever Miss America too! If your intereseted in the artilce check it out here

Have a great start to the week everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts