Sharpie LOVE

First check out this article (I'll wait). 

Isn't it great?  Well for any artist/office supply loving nerd like myself it is. I love that someone decorated a car with Sharpies.  I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first. So the ten million dollar question is Maggie, what interesting thing have you done with a sharpie?  Well besides the typical art project, when I was a kid and I got my first Barbie I colored her face with a dark blue sharpie. Why? I couldn't tell you but she looked like a space alien in a tutu.  The other is I've used a sharpie for nail polish like any teen and I think once as lipstick.

But I LOVE sharpies.  Who doesn't? I love the smell even now a days they might think you have a problem. I remember when the main colors were black, blue, green, and red.  I remember I used to color on paper towels (because they bled) with them.  I am never without a sharpie one travels in my purse they come in handy especially at a restaurant when you have left overs you can write your name on the Styrofoam box.

I remember when they introduced the sharpie minis that you put on a keyring and the driving school instructor had them hanging from the rear view mirror and hands one to the student driver to cover up the ding they made. Classic.

So what interesting thing have you done with a sharpie?

Comments

Popular Posts