Q is for Quote

I like to frame stuff like wrapping paper (easy decorating tip!). I share a lot of stuff that I alter and frame today I’m sharing a simple framing project.

First I get the snap frames from Wal-Mart or the Dollar because they’re so easy to use just pop the glass out and snap it back in (plus they’re cheap):



This came in a two pack.

Here is a quote on velum I came across it reminds me of my sister:




I chose for the background paper this stripped paper:




Which I will cut to size followed by some solid blue which will make the quote stand out:




Next put the two pieces of paper together:




Finally I add the quote I used double stick tape:





Then place it in the frame:




The best part is the frame is flat so you can just stand it up:

Also you can change the frames for seasons, I’ve framed Christmas wrapping paper too!



Happy Framing!

Comments

Popular Posts