P is for Palms

Sunday was of course palm Sunday and I’m sharing a quick project I did with my kiddos on some homemade palms we whipped together.

I had the kids trace their hands onto some green paper:





Depending on hand size on your kiddo is probably how many you can fit on a page. Jocelyn I think ended up with 8 hands? I basically told the kids to make as many as they wanted enough to look like a palm.

Then cut them out. I did Lawson’s since he’s a little young yet for scissors.

Next paste your hands to craft sticks. Now I usually like to use large craft sticks but I did not have any so just taped two small sticks together. Also we taped our leaves down normally we’d glue but we were running a bit behind!

But here’s a finished one:




Lawson proudly waving his:



He asked me if he could jump on his palm silly boy.

and of course Dalton waving his too:



See you tomorrow!!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts