Z is for zebra print

Wow! Today is the last day of the challenge! It has gone fast! Thank you for everyone who has stopped by and left comments! Don’t be a stranger!

To end the challenge I am sharing a simple project using my favorite animal print: Zebra print!
Inspiration boards are great and I decided that I needed one. So I already had a bulletin board square:



I picked up a zebra print bandanna from Hobby Lobby:




I flip the board over and start to line up the edges; I glue down and cut each edge to fit:





I also cut out a hole where the hardware for hanging is:




Let it dry then your board is ready for hanging:




Once again thanks for stopping by this blog the challenge was fun!!  

Comments

  1. what a cool idea. Well done on completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts