B is for bottle cap

One of the cool things about this challenge is you'll get to know me on here as I share my favorite things (you totally sang the song didn't you?).

I love bottle caps. Ever since I was a kid digging from them at the pop can recycling place. They're popular now in the creating world and I couldn't be happier!

Project today is some earrings made from those little wonders.

I picked out two caps now these are store bought, you can also use the real deal too (I have both!)


Next take a jewerly punch and a little hole in the top of each one:




Add a jump ring, and what I like to call a fish hook (earring hook). Use pilers to squeeze together:



Repeat with the other cap.






and Ta'Da!!! You have a funky pair of earrings to rock and have awesome conversation piece! My earrings are always a topic with people :)

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. What a fun idea! They are great for fridge magnets too, and scrapbooking, altered art....

    PS your CAPTCHA is still turned on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts