E is for Easter Eggs

Wow!! The first week of this challenge is done!

Since Easter is around the corner, so I have to sneak in a few Easter projects in here!!

Did you know you can doddle on plastic Easter Eggs? Well you can!!!

This is a quick simple project that if you don't have time to dye eggs.

I used a Sharpie marker and Tulip slick paint:



and of course plastic eggs:




Pretty simple just doodle on the eggs there's no wrong or right way of doing it just have fun!



Here's a start of an egg with the paint I have to do the middle yet




Here's one done with the Sharpie. Once you get all the eggs done you do different ways to display them. I made a bunch off eggs last year so I stuck them in a vase on my table:



You can also use white out pen or paint pens too if you have them. The options are endless!!

Thanks again for stopping by see you Monday!!

Comments

  1. Fun idea for a craft for the kids. Thanks for that, and awesome theme for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new craft ideas! Never thought of this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that Walmart is now selling dyeable plastic eggs. I experimented with a few different decorating techniques last year...some successful, some not so much. Don't think I'll be doing any this year.

    PS Please turn off the captcha box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts