August Ipsy Review

Happy Friday! It's time for August Ipsy Glam Bag review!

This month I got extra goodies because if you remember I got some brushes with my points:



From Coastal Scents: Limited Edition Ipsy Pearl Collection.

These brushes are so soft! Plus I needed to replace one of the brushes I got in my Ipsy bag awhile back because it was falling apart (sad face) but these brushes are perfect!

Onto the bag!

This month's theme: Sugar Highness The bag is neat reminds me of a mermaid and is excellent quality. That's what I love about Ipsy glam bags they are great quality!

Products (starting with top)

Sally's Box: Secret Garden Ampoule Masks: I have seen different masks before and I have gotten the creamy kind from Ipsy before but never like a full mask? It's Japanese once I figured out how to use it then it made sense:


 Forgive me! I was getting ready for a girls night last Sunday. But I didn't really notice a difference to my face it looked cleaner? I have another so I stuck it in my fridge for another day!

Next to the right of the brushes:

Ciate London: Paint pot in Dangerous affair: It's a dark red wine color. I like and will use it in the fall

NYX professional make up: Born to glow liquid illuminator in Gleam: It was a tad dark for me but I have used it before my foundation? Not sure on this?

Organic Surge Perfecting Face Polish: It's got the micro beads in it and works really well

Not pictured because I forgot to take it out of the bag oops! Beauty for Real: eyeliner in black magic. You know how I feel about eye liner LOL.

Overall I give the Glambag a solid A because it came with great products! (This was after I re-took the quiz)

Oh and go check out this You Tube video from Lotta Curlz! See shows how she made the 2 sided magnetic palette! I am planing on to use this in the future!! Have a great weekend!!


XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts