Goodwill haul

Gosh it's been a while since I've done a Goodwill haul with you. Two weeks ago we went to Leigh Nebraska where my dad's side of the family basically was established we went to the church service where my great grandpa's name is on the corner stone:



Anyways, we stopped for lunch at A & W in Columbus which is pretty iconic because they're aren't many around but I did find out there is one in Omaha so I will be checking it out in the future:

It hasn't worked for a long time I'm real sad about it!


Of course Columbus has a Goodwill so we had to stop! I instantly found stuff barely in the store!

Picture one:



I got some fum vent glasses (I think that's what they're called?), a wooden tiki style bracelet for the Jimmy Buffett concert (two weeks!!), and this cute Reebox print warm up jacket.

Picture two:



I wasn't looking for a new dress but when I saw this it had to come home with me!! Doesn't it look like it came from the 60 or 70's? The ribbon ties in the front which is super different but fun! 

School is nearly done I have a big paper due next Friday! Also next Saturday I am going to my first ever dress swap! Daisy Jone's Locker is sponsoring the event and after much thought, I decided to part with a few of my pretties (plus some that don't fit) in order to get new pretties!

I will be back with August Ipsy Glam bag soon!


XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts