Where did you get your dress? A guide to finding the perfect dress

I am asked all the time where do I find my dresses? Well I have the inter webs and style bloggers to thank for that! But I decided to share my secrets (well not so secret!) and how you can obtain a fun, pretty dress like mine!!


Where did you get your dress? A guide to finding the perfect dress 

By Margie Mae



I am going to start with the lower cost on-line stores then work my way up to more higher priced dresses. 

Most dresses are going to be under $100 that I've seen so far

The dress in the above photo is from Le Bomb Shop  This is pretty reasonable priced dresses, skirts and pin up items.  If you're on a budget then I would suggest shopping here first and foremost. 

Sourpuss clothing is next. They are one of the first places I've gotten dresses from. They're prices are reasonable too (plus it helps that I get a discount *wink* since I order often from them!) 


Lindy Bop  Lindy Bop has some pretty cute dresses  there is one in heart print I've had my eye on!
Mod cloth  it is a tad higher so I've only ordered from them once but they have tons of cute dresses though! 

Unique Vintage I have yet to order from them. Because they are again tad pricey but they have some cute selections! 

Doll Me Up  I have yet to order from here but they have a nice selection.  

Steady Clothing They don't have as many fun prints but I have gotten a few items from them and I've order through Sourpuss who carries their brand

Retrolicious Brand  I got my Pac Man Dress from Daisy Jones locker but this is the site it's from. They have fun prints!

Hell Bunny Hell Bunny just launched their retail site!! I just ordered a dress from them (post later!). They just introduced their Halloween dresses! Eeek! (Plus I have my first unicorn with them!)

VooDoo Vixen  I had some issues getting the site to load but from what I can tell the site has cute dresses

Now to some of the slightly higher priced dresses

Pin Up Girl Clothing I love PUG but I've only gotten some brooches from them. But they are a tad overpriced maybe one day.

Trashy Diva  I want a Trashy Diva dress SO BAD. They introduce new prints on the regular and my wallet would be crying if I bought each new print. Again maybe someday!

Last but not least this is a MUST on my dress from Pig Tails and Pirates a Wonder Woman dress!

Also I've gotten dresses from E-Bay but it would definitely be a last resort or check Etsy too there are some great dress companies out there!
Be sure to shop local! I've snagged a few dresses via garage sales, Goodwill, and of course at Daisy Jones Locker. You never know what you will find it's all about the hunt!

And I know there a ton more dress sites out there but these are my favorites!

Happy Shopping!

XO,

Margie Mae




Comments

Popular Posts