Estate Sale Finds

Hi!

Just wanted to do a quick post. I am on the last leg of school (2 days! EEEEK!) so I am trying to finish up my homework.

Sunday dad and I went to an Estate Sale of a lady that had recently passed. She belonged to our church and a really sweet lady she complimented my pin up dresses. I love Estates too! They are fun!!

 Anyways my finds. I was really excited to find she had a really eclectic movie collection! She had the movie Fight Club (It was so weird!) never opened, then I was excited to find my first vintage suitcase! I really wanted a Samsonite from the store in Lincoln but I saw this one for $3 it is in great condition so we cleaned it up and I threw in one of my sachets.

<3 are="" estate="" fun="" p="" sales="" such="" they="">
<3 are="" estate="" fun="" p="" sales="" such="" they="">




Last but not least is Evening in Paris Talcum Powder! It was only $2 and it still has some of the powder in it! I had found a smaller bottle of the perfume empty and the label was faded so I didn't get it. But I really thought it was kismet that I found these items especially the Evening in Paris because I wanted some for my collection and I am such a nostalgia junkie.

Also I should be back to regular blogging soon. I still have to do an Ipsy review, possibly a Loot Crate, a Hell Bunny petticoat and the dress (the dress will be Friday/Saturday after Jimmy Buffett), and Oh! This Saturday I am going to my first ever clothing swap and sell at Daisy Jones Locker! Look for the write up on that as well!

Back to homework! See you soon!!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts